Chevy Runs Deep. For years there have been debates about who really makes the longest lasting most reliable truck. Many people would agree it is the Chevrolet Silverado truck without even blinking. In fact, Chevrolet has received more 2013 J.D. Power Initial Quality Awards than any other automotive brand. The high commitment to quality and trusted reliability have allowed for innovative designs, top of the line features, exhilarating performance and more. So the question is not which truck brand should you look into? The question is which model year of the Chevy Silverado is your best fit? Feel free to compare brands here.
- Great Model Year End Discounts at Suski Chevrolet Dealership in Birch Run, MI of up to $13,500 off MSRP on the 2013 Chevy Silverado 1500! Right now find 0% APR Chevy Savings financing for up to 60 months on the 2013 Chevy Silverado 1500!
- Smooth and quiet ride
- Comfortable seating
- Powerful V8 options
- Wide selection of body styles for personalization
- MAX Trailering can tow up to 10,7000 lbs.
- Max Payload up to 1,940 lbs.
- V8 engine option produces 403 horsepower and 417 lb.-ft. of max torque
- Standard EPA estimated MPG 14 city/ 19 Highway
- Newly Redesigned with weight reduction and new lineup of more fuel-efficient engines
- Improved interior
- EcoTec3 new engine options
- Max horsepower 355, Max Torque 383 lb-ft.
- Max Payload 2,0007 lbs.
- EPA Estimate MPG 16 City/23 Highway
Both trucks are great options, while the 2014 Chevy Silverado has undergone a new design, the 2013 Chevy Silverado is still a top choice and is currently offering great Model Year End Discounts at the Suski Chevrolet Dealer near Saginaw and Frankenmuth, Michigan. Stop and now and have a Chevy Specialist at the Suski Chevy Dealership help you find your perfect fit!